IN ORDER TO RENT A PROPERTY THROUGH A PLUS PROPERTIES,
THE FOLLOWING SELECTION CRITERIA MUST BE MET:
1. All applications must be fully completed, dated and signed electronically.
2. Reliable documentation and telephone numbers of all income sources must be provided; income must be a minimum of 3 times the rental amount, for all applicants or/and guarantor.
- (a) If employed, you will need one of the following: your most 2 recent pay stub, letter from employer or last years W2
- (b) for military members we require you’re latest LES and a copy of your orders.
- (c) If self-employed, you need to furnish the last two years tax returns, including your 1099 and a statement of current year’s income.
- (d) Other income, such as retirement, AFDC, SDI or others, must have reliable documentation.
3. Photo ID is required.
4. Family size must be in compliance with the available unit per HUD guidelines.
5. All PETS must be approved by the Property Owner and/or A Plus Properties. If a pet is allowed there will be a minimum charge of $250 which is a NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee. Additional pets and large pets will be at an additional cost. This fee allows you the right to have an APPROVED pet on the premises. Tenant is responsible for all damages caused by pets. This fee is not a damage deposit! The following pets are not allowed at any time: Doberman Pinscher, Huskies, Saint Bernard, Malamutes, Great Danes, Mastiff, Rottweiler, Akita, Bull Masiff, Chow Chow, German Sheppard, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Dogs that contain a mix of one or more of the above breeds, and dogs, regardless of breed, that have been involved in a biting incident.
6. RESERVATION AGREEMENT
It is my desire to have A Plus Properties take the property listed on the front of this application “off the market.” For consideration of $500 Reservation Fee paid toward the first month’s rent, A Plus Properties agrees to TAKE THIS PROPERTY OFF THE MARKET ONCE APPLICATION IS APPROVED AND THE RESERVATION FEE IS PAID. The Reservation Fee must be paid within 3 days of acceptance and the Reservation fee must be paid in either certified funds or a money order within three business day of approval.
I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I DO NOT TAKE OCCUPANCY AFTER BEING APPROVED, THE RESERVATION FEE SHALL BE FORFEITED AS FULL LIQUIDATED DAMAGES.
THE RESERVATION FEE IS NOT A SECURITY DEPOSIT. The security deposit and the balance of the first months rent will be collected in either certified funds or a money order at the time of the move-in inspection.
7. Roommates must be able to qualify individually & may be considered with the owner’s permission and are subject to a written Roommate Agreement. A security deposit equal to 75% of the advertised security deposit, will be required from each roommate. This security deposit is to be payable in advance in the form of certified funds. Terms and conditions of the Roommate Agreement shall be included in this Acceptance Policy.
* UNDERSTANDING & ACCEPTANCE